What is Corrosion Block?
Block – Is the Industrial / Marine version of ACF-50. The
main difference being a marginally thicker film and better suited
where there may be dissimilar metals and / or salt water spray – so
more suitable for Automotive/Marine/Industrial use.
Corrosion Block is now well established in
the Automotive market with many Classic & Modern owners realising
the benefits of pro-active corrosion control.
Vehicles enjoying protection are many and varied – from Supercars to
Corrosion Block grease has the same anti corrosion
properties in a grease form - again for many applications – cv
joints, wheel bearings etc as well as electrical applications
Reasons why you should specify Corrosion Block
for your maintenance:
1. It is a clear, low viscosity product
that forms an active ultra-thin, fluid film
2. Has active moisture displacing agents and several active corrosion inhibitors
3. Dielectric breakdown of 40,000 volts: allowing it to act as a liquid insulator,
at the corrosion level.
4. No Increase in electrical resistance.
Block - In Brief
Corrosion Block is a proprietary package of
additives in a slightly thicker carrier than ACF-50. The additive
package makes Corrosion Block into a high-adherence creeping-fluid
AND an outstanding de-watering fluid too. These properties mean
that just a smallest amount will get into every crevice, every
blemish of corrosion, utterly remove the water and stay on task,
even under maritime conditions. Removing water means stopping
corrosion dead in its tracks. With the extra adhesion Corrosion
Block stays in place for up to six-months, even more in voids
and seems. It is resistant to road-salt-spray, actively spreading,
sacrificing itself to keep corrosion at bay.
Corrosion Block, the Facts!
- ‘ACTIVE’ long-lasting, ‘non-drying’
- Kills existing corrosion
- Prevents new corrosion from forming
- Excellent penetrant & lubricant
- Approved for engines & electronics
- Contains NO silicon, wax, resin, tar, asphalt
- NOT WATER SOLUBLE
- AS CLOSE TO ZERO CORROSION AS NATURE WILL